Skip to main content

FRAUD COOKING LADY (AMUL) IN CHENNAI - List of her contact

List of her contact:
* 8754413070
* 04449907537
* 7358592744
* 8056892333
* 7401678078
* 9952028183 

Comments

  1. Really a big thank u for creating this blog for that fraudsters.
    I was about to pay them Rs. 5000 through cheque to that same Amul who called from 9952028183.

    I just goggled that no and came to know them as fraudsters through ur blog and stop payment the cheque today. After that she called whether she can come and get it by cash, I said a big NO and no more interested in appointing a maid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New number 9790738731. Baba agency same form only address is different

    ReplyDelete
  3. If any want to get your money back whatsapp me +918148786883. We formed a team to recover the amount cheated by her.

    நீங்களும் இந்த மோசடி பெண்மணி #அமுல் ஆல் பாதிக்கப் பட்டிருந்தார்கள் ஆனால் இந்த +918148786883 வாட்ஸ் அப் எண்ணிற்கு தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும் உங்களுடைய பணத்தை மீட்டு அந்தப் பெண்மணிக்கு தக்க தண்டனை வாங்கித் தர உதவி செய்கிறோம்.

    #Chennai People be Alert!! Many affected by this lady Amul #ManPowerRacket #Justdial #Sulekha #LadyAmul #ChennaiManPowerScam
    For Full details
    https://youtu.be/-OcIcKZArPg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment